Thursday, August 6, 2009

Easy Chicken Enchiladas

I might have posted this before, and if I did, I apologize. Hubby requested this one night this past week and I almost laughed when he said, "If it's not too much trouble."

Uh...that would be a big, huge NO!

Can of chicken (I use 2 big cans)
shredded cheese
diced jalapenos (optional)
Enchilada sauce

Mix the chicken, cheese, jalapenos together. Fill soft tortilla shell with enough mixture that it's filling but that you can still roll it closed (I tend to have a problem with that part, I always overstuff them).

Pour a little of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a casserole dish. Place the filled tortillas on top of the enchilada sauce. Pour more enchilada sauce over top. Place a little more shredded cheese on top. Bake at 350 until they're warm all the way through and the cheese is melted.

Ta-da...a dinner that apparently seems difficult to make (lol) but is VERY easy!

Have a great Thursday!
Peace and Love,
Alannah

2 comments:

mslizalou said...

If you posted it before, I missed it. I'm adding this to my recipe box to try the next time I have friends over.

Unknown said...

Cool, maybe I didn't. For some reason I was thinking I had, but I couldn't find it in the archives anywhere. I'm glad I posted it again!