Thursday, March 26, 2009

Marinated Pork Tenderloin

This is a great recipe and it's so easy. It's one of the few things that everyone in the family really likes (meaning, it's on of the few nights I don't hear any complaints about dinner).

INGREDIENTS:
2 pork tenderloins
1 Cup soy sauce
1 Cup olive oil
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
1 package dry Italian dressing
1 Tablespoon tarragon vinegar (I don't know the right way to do this, but I just dump tarragon leaves into 1 tablespoon of vinegar) LOl

INSTRUCTIONS:

Combine all ingredients in a Ziplock back. Marinade 2-3 days. Cook on the grill or in the crock pot 4-4 1/2 hours on high.

Silver, I got the packages of Crescent rolls at the store the other and then forgot they were in there. This weekend I'm going to fix your recipe from last week.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Peace and Love,
Alannah

2 comments:

Silver James said...

It's REALLY rich and yummy, Alannah! Let's see...Easy main dish, huh. This is my daughter's favorite and has been for years so we call it Clary Chicken. LOL

4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 16 oz. tub of sour cream (can use no/low fat, too)
1 can mushroom soup
1 jar dried beef

Line bottom of baking dish large enough to fit breasts with the dried beef. Lay breasts on top. Mix soup and sour cream, spoon over chicken. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to an hour, until done.

I serve it with wild rice, and pineapple or green peas for a fruit/veggie side. The gravy is yummy spooned over the rice.

Unknown said...

Oh man, my family will love that. My guys tend to eat potatoes with their sour cream - they love it. I made tacos the other night and didn't have the sour cream. Kidlet decided not to eat! LOL

Thanks for this. I'm going to the grocery store in a while (ack) and I'll pick this up and make it for dinner.