Thursday, September 16, 2010

Meet The Ten Finalists

Maeve Greyson, one of the competitors in the Kensington Brava competition "stumbled" across this. She posted it on Twitter, and I hijacked the link. LOL

Romantic Times has posted the photos and bios of the ten finalists in the Writing With the Stars Contest. If you have time, drop by and check it out.

Silver, I hope you use the day to recover so you'll be ready to go again tomorrow!!

Have a fantastic Thursday everyone!!

Peace and love,
Alannah

4 comments:

Silver James said...

Hee! While Iffy gets all the fun of entertaining Duncan, I'm slaving away on SEASON OF THE WITCH. That's ok, though, because Sinjen is pretty hawt, too. :D

Congrats once again on the top ten! I am so proud of you! When do we start voting?

Unknown said...

I'm sure Iffy is doing a phenomenal job at entertaining Duncan! Glad you have another hottie to keep you company.

You know, that pride thing goes both ways. :) I was just thinking about this earlier today while at the grocery store (my mind is a mysterious thing). It's amazing how long ago we met in the jungle, and it's pretty cool taking this ride with you. I'm so excited about your releases this week, and look forward to many, many more!

Voting for the first round is October 11th - October 24th. Don't worry...there isn't a snowball's chance in hell I'll let you guys forget! hehe

Have fun playing with Sinjen!

mslizalou said...

Can't wait for the voting! You know you have my vote the entire time. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Liza!! Hugs!