Friday, May 8, 2009

What I'm Reading...

Wow!! I can't believe it but I'm still reading Lover Avenged! This is the longest it's ever taken me to read one of the BDB books but it's only because I cheated and speed read through to the end. Otherwise, I'd never have been able to put it down and focus on my own work.

So, what are you guys reading?

Liza - I hope you have a fantastic time at the book signing on Saturday night and I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Oh, and I guess I should send a special Happy Birthday wish to my husband!!! He never reads this blogs anyway, but...well...Happy Birthday Hubby!!! I love you very, very much!!!

happy birthday handsome hope you get everything you wish for
Birthday Sexy Women Comments And Graphics


Have a great weekend, everyone!
Peace and Love,
Alannah

2 comments:

mslizalou said...

I'm so excited about the signing. My cousin got our places in line yesterday and we are 55,56, & 57. They are expecting lots of people. I'll try and make notes of any BDB book info so I can pass it along. I know her new series comes out in August, but I don't know anything about it yet, so I'll find out about it too.

Happy birthday to you husband. Hope y'all have a great weekend.

Silver James said...

Happy birthday, Alannah's hubby!

Lizha, dhuddette! We'll want the whole scoop when you get back.

I'm reading FADE TO BLACK, by Leslie Parrish (nee Kelly - lol). I'm totally blown away! It's awesome!

Have a great weekend!