Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hump Day Giggle

I titled this the way I did because this story isn't a bust-your-gut laugh, but more of a giggler.

And it involves our very own Silver James! I started to e-mail her about it but then decided...naw, I'd just wait and give her a "hard" time (pun intended) here.

Plotmonkey's Saturday Guest Blogger was Donald Maass. This is Silver's comment on that blog:

I was in the hunt for your “package” on Brenda Novak’s auction for about 10 minutes, Mr. Maass, before it got too rich for my checkbook.

*giggles like a school girl*

So tell me, Silver....just how much is the bidding up to (again, pun intended), do you think his "package is worth it, and how did you know to go on the hunt for it?

Oh, and at what point after you'd hit "post comment" did you think about the way you'd worded that? LOL

Thanks for making me chuckle on Saturday...and beyond!

Have a great day!
Peace and Love,
Alannah

4 comments:

Silver James said...

ROFLMAO! I... until... *sputter*... *gigglensort* Uhm... *blush*

I didn't...My brain... Oh well. Maybe I'll get noticed by him... *cringe*

His "item" in the auction: Agent Donald Maass will read a proposal (three chapters + outline up to 50 pages) of your manuscript, and send a 1-2 page critique. is up to $575.00 this morning. I said goodbye to that puppy some time ago! Way to rich for my pocketbook.

This reminds me why I need to edit, revise, and have my CP read it before I EVER say anything in public. LOL!

mslizalou said...

Giggle..snort..giggle. Thanks for the funny Silver and Alannah. I missed out on Saturday's post, so I didn't see this comment.

Unknown said...

I can't believe you didn't pick up on that until I mentioned it!! Honestly, I have giggled several times thinking about it and wondered if you were cringing. Guess you weren't, glad I could point it out to you!!! LOL

And you're right, maybe it did catch his attention. What a way to do it!

Unknown said...

How can you find your true love..
Best Indian Authors