Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Special Announcement




Woo-hoo!!! I've received the contract in the (e)mail, the virtual ink is dry. Therefore, I can finally let you guys in on the whole story.

Savin' Me - the first story I wrote (and rewrote a total of 3 times!) has sold to The Wild Rose Press (waves at fellow Rose, Silver). I love this story...I love Erik, the hero. He is such a tortured soul and I'm so, so glad to be able to provide him with his happy ending.

I don't have any information as far as release dates go. I don't even have the edits back from my new editor yet - although she has said I should receive them before Christmas and that it wouldn't take much to get them done.

As soon as I do get that information, you'll be among the first to know!! Until then, let's celebrate!!

Have a great rest of the day!!
Peace and love,
Alannah

4 comments:

Janet said...

Just posted my congratulations over on RWA Online - but it deserves a second pat on the back. Well done, Alannah. You go, girl :)

Drinks are on me!!

Silver James said...

Dudette! I'm HappyDancing(tm) for you! Welcome to the Garden. I hope you'll like it there. Which line are with now?

*grins ear-to-ear* Wowser! Congratulations!

Paula R said...

Hey Alannah, I am really excited for you...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

How awesome is that. I remember when you were just starting out....WOW! A lot has happened since then. As always I am in your corner. You go girl!!!

I'll get the second round Janet.

Peace and love,
Paula R.

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone!! It's so much fun to celebrate with you guys.

It'll be with the Champagne line, Silver. I submitted it to the Scarlet line and the editor there really liked it but she said, "it's more about NOT having sex than having it."

So she sent it to the Champagne line editor. And, fortunately, she liked it too.

It's not long enough to be in print, it's only around 60,000 words, but that's okay. The next one *grins* will make it to the bookstore!!

Thanks again for celebrating with me!!