Friday, June 26, 2009

What I'm Reading...


Even on vacation, I made sure I was at the book store shortly after opening on Tuesday to get the new Stephanie Plum novel. I don't know why, because they just aren't as good to me as they used to be, but...well, I guess I do know why. I'm hoping that oneday Stephanie will make a decision about Morelli or Ranger. I'm pretty sure it will never happen - there are readers in both camps and she'd seriously alienate a whole bunch of readers if she did have Stephanie pick one over the other - but I have to wonder how much longer these can go on.

Anyway, I'm finished with it now, but it is what I was reading and I haven't started anything else. So, what about you guys? What are you reading?

Silver, huge congrats on the release date!!! We'll make sure we have a huge party for you!!!

Have a great weekend, everyone!!
Peace and Love,
Alannah

2 comments:

mslizalou said...

I just finished Fade to Black by Leslie Parrish and loved it! It was way different than anything she writes as Leslie Kelly. It had scary moments, but not so scary that I had to sleep with the lights on or anything. I can't wait to read Pitch Black, which is the 2nd in her Black CATs series.

Silver James said...

I'm about 1/2 through PITCH BLACK, Liza. It's just more of the same awesomeness! I love this series!