Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Food For Thought...

"The real winners in life are the people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better."

Barbara Pletcher
Author

Thanks, everyone, for the cyber hugs and well-wishes yesterday.

What a whirlwind week!! That trip to Daytona is exhausting - in a fun way. It would be even better if we had good weather for a change!! (In the 51 year history of the Daytona 500, it's only been shortened for rain 4 times. We've been there for 2 of them)

I took a ton of pictures that I'll add to my Myspace page as soon as I can get them loaded. And after I see what I've got, I'll post a few of the better, special ones here.

Have a wonderful day and a great week!
Peace and Love,
Alannah

3 comments:

Silver James said...

Pictures are good but inquiring minds want to know about any new plot lines "circling the track?"

Hope you guys are doin' okay. Thinking about ya'll!

Unknown said...

LOL...You guys sold me! I do have an idea that started running through my mind and I'm actually jotting down notes and working on a plot for it now.

I'll keep you guys posted on how it comes together.

mslizalou said...

Can't wait to hear about your new idea.