Monday, September 15, 2014

Sinfully Sweet is back... limited time only!!




Last year, I was invited to participate in a box set with some of my all-time favorite people in the world of romance! The day Janelle Denison called me to run this idea by me and asked me if I wanted to participate was a dream come true for me. And to make the experience even sweeter, we hit #16 on the New York Times extended list and #52 on the USA Today bestseller list!!

In conjunction with a special promotion iBooks is doing, we've brought it back for a limited time. Now, through October 14th, Sinfully Sweet is available on iBooks for only $.99!!

6 full-length stories for only $.99!! How much sweeter can it get?!



I know I said I was going to talk about the awesome book I'd been reading, but I forgot this box set was making a reappearance today. Tomorrow... pinky swear... tomorrow I'll talk about the AWESOME book I finished over the weekend! ;-)

Have a great Monday!

Peace and love,

No comments: