Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Black Knights Inc. Series

Okay, I'm finally going to talk about the new-to-me author that I've fallen in love with. At the RWA Conference (it might've been AAD, but I think it was RWA) I received a copy of Rev It Up - Black Knights Inc #3 by Julie Ann Walker. I'm so glad I did!! It was published in 2012, and since then, there have been 3 more books in the series.



I'm not a reviewer and I really suck at writing a snyopsis (which to me, is kind of what a review is), so I'm just going to say that Jake "The Snake" Sommers, is tough while at the same time being incredibly caring and head-over-heels in love with Michelle Carter (the woman he loved so much he pushed her away four years earlier to protect her from him). I'd give it a medium heat rating... it's sexy but not super-steamy.

Below is the list of books, in order from first to last. I could just list the titles of the books, but where's the fun in that? These covers are hawt, so enjoy the man candy. :D













You can find Julie on her website, or at the following retailers: Amazon, iBooks, B&N, Kobo.

You'll definitely want to check this series out!!


Have a great day!

Peace and love,

No comments: