Friday, August 27, 2010

What I WISH I was reading...


Here's the cover and deets from Ione's website:

HER TOUCH IS DEADLY

As the only female Seminus demon ever born, master assassin Sinead Donnelly is used to being treated like an outcast. She spent decades enslaved, and now vows she’ll die before she’ll relinquish her freedom again. Then Sin’s innate ability to kill her enemies goes awry: She creates a lethal new werewolf virus that sparks a firestorm of panic and violence.

HIS HUNGER CAN’T BE DENIED

Half-werewolf, half-vampire Conall Dearghul is charged with bringing in Sin to face punishment for the plague. And she’s no stranger: He’s bound to her by blood, and the one sexual encounter they shared has left him hungering for her raw sensuality. Worse, Sin is the underworld’s most wanted and Con soon learns he’s the only one who can help her . . . and that saving her life might mean sacrificing his own.


Has anyone gotten this yet? A FB friend found it at Wal-mart last week and said it was awesome. Not that I expected anything less. I've been busy working on a few projects and have intentionally not gone to B&N to pick up this book because I KNOW it'll get me into trouble. LOL

If anyone else has read it, please let me know.

Have a great weekend!!
Peace and love,
Alannah

2 comments:

mslizalou said...

I have Sin Undone in my TBR pile, but haven't read it yet. I'm currently reading The Icing on the Cake by Alison Kent. It is one of the first of the True Vows series. It is about an actual couple who met on match.com and I'm loving their story.

Unknown said...

I don't know how you've managed to not start on that book. LOL This is serious motivation to get my stuff finished so I can treat myself. LOL

Have a great weekend!!