Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Food For Thought...

"Every achiever that I have ever met says, 'My life turned around when I began to believe in me.'"

Dr. Robert Schuller
Minister and Author

It's hard to believe in ourselves sometimes when we don't have any reason to. But this saying is so, so true!!! Do you believe in you?

Make today a fantastic day. And if you answered "no" above, make today the day you start to believe in you!!!

Book-in-a-Week update: Book in a week finished up on Sunday and I figured up my totals last night. Total words for the week - 29,318!! Woo-hoo!!! Total words for Monday, 5099. I'm a happy girl. Thanks for all the encouragement and support. Just knowing I needed to report to you guys helped me more than you can know!!

Peace and love,
Alannah

3 comments:

Janet said...

My quote to live by comes from Robert Schuller: "What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"

Wow, amazing numbers, Alannah. You should be very proud of yourself - good job!

Unknown said...

Janet!!! *Runs and knocks down in a hug* I know I *saw* you Sunday but I've really missed you and it's so good to *see* you again.

I LOVE that quote but I never knew who it came from. I often tell myself that. "Failure isn't an option." It's amazing the things that quote has gotten me to do and through.

Thanks for sharing. It's nice to know who to contribute it to.

mslizalou said...

Great quote Alannah!

Way to go on the word count Alannah! You are doing great and I'm so excited that we will all benefit from your hard work. Can't wait to read your next book!