Friday, July 17, 2009

What I'm Reading...

OK..I did it. I got Fade to Black and I'm reading it. Sometimes I have to skip over the disturbing parts or details (well, what I find disturbing) but overall it's an awesome book. Leslie did a really great job with it and I'll definitely read the rest in the series.

Liza, I think it's just you and me today - everyone else in on vacation or at conference so I'm not going to post the cover, etc.

If anyone else drops by and isn't familiar with this book, let me know and I'll post the cover and the blurb.

What are you reading?

Have a great weekend!!!
Peace and Love,
Alannah

3 comments:

mslizalou said...

I'm glad you enjoyed Fade to Black. The series just gets better and better with each book. I really hope they sell well so Leslie can write a few more Black CAT books. I'm reading Fatally Flaky by Diane Mott Davidson right now. It is the latest in the series and I'm really enjoying it so far. My 5 year old niece will be with me all next week, so I know I won't get to read much as of Sunday.

Unknown said...

LOL...No, you probably won't get much reading done but how wonderful of you to keep your niece. For a whole week!!

I have a friend who keeps her niece and nephew for a week and they all have the best time. She takes them to her place at the beach and they call it Camp Tammy. I'm sure they're memories that will last a lifetime for them - as well as your niece.

Have a great weekend!

Paula R said...

Hey Alannah, I absolutely LOVED F2B. I think that Les did a wonderful job with it. The character development was awesome, IMO. I am so jealous of everyone else who has all three books...Pitch Black should be getting here soon, I hope...

Peace and love,
Paula R.