Thursday, December 18, 2008

Woootttt!!!

As you know *grins* Reaction Time made it's debut on Tuesday. When I woke up Wednesday morning, I had an e-mail from my editor that said:

Whoohoo!!
You jumped right onto the bestseller list at number 7!!
That rocks!!
Congrats and here’s to many more sales


Of course, that's for the Samhain Bookstore, but that is so cool! - Hot diggity dog! *Insert Snoopy Dance*

So, I go to the list this morning and guess what? Reaction Time is up to #4!!! I think I could really get used to this Bestseller List stuff! ROTFL

A big thanks to everyone who has bought a copy. Let me know what you think about it, I'd love to hear from you.

Hope it's a fantastic, stress-free day for everyone!
Peace and Love,
Alannah

2 comments:

mslizalou said...

Congrats Alannah!

Lu said...

Congratulations Alannah!!! w00t w00t

Keep up the good work LOL!!!!