Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Friday!!

What I'm reading now....

I'm a big fan of Rhonda Nelson and I've heard lots of great things about "The Ex-Girlfriends' Club." I finally got the book and...well, I'm not supposed to be reading anything right now (I'm supposed to be writing), but I couldn't help myself and I cracked the cover. But the fact that I'm only on page 39, when I've had the book for several days, shows great restraint on my part.

Here's the cover and the blurb:


Police officer Eden Rutherford has only one weakness-bad boy Ben Wilder. With just one wicked glance, he could make her lose control, lose her heart...and lose her panties. Too bad he took all three with him when he hightailed it out of town three years ago. Now Ben's back, and Eden's bracing herself. First, for his assault on her libido. And second, for his reaction to BennettWildersucks.com, the Web site she and Ben's other ex-girlfriends put together to humiliate him.

Only, one woman's going too far...

Now Eden has to deal with a stalker and her overwhelming lust. She needs to get Ben out of her system, for good this time! And offering Ben her protection might just be the way to do it-.


So, what are you reading?

1 comment:

mslizalou said...

The Ex-girlfriends Club will be totally worth your time once you get a chance to read it. I love all of Rhonda's books and this is one of my favorites.