Friday, October 22, 2010

Change of Program

I said yesterday that HelenKay would be visiting with us today, but she's under the weather and wasn't able to get me her blog post. As soon as she's better, we'll reschedule - hopefully one day next week.

So, what am I reading?

J.R. Ward's CRAVE!!!!

My awesome friend, Liza, was kind enough to get me an autographed copy at the Kentucky booksigning. I managed to wait an entire twenty-four hours before starting on it.

Now, the real test will be...can I use it as a reward for getting my writing done each day. Or will discipline totally fly out the window and I won't write another word until after I've finished the book? LOL

Anyone want to take bets on which way it goes?

Have a fantastic weekend!!

Peace and love,
Alannah

5 comments:

Silver James said...

Ha! Enjoy the book. :D

Strange thing is, I WANT to write today but have too much else going on. It's dark, stormy, and cold with lots of rain. A perfect day to read, or bake, or clean my office. But I want to write! Go figure. LOL

Luanna Stewart said...

Have fun reading! hehe

Unknown said...

I hate being so friggin' predictable. LOL Actually, I haven't read THAT much. I also haven't written much, it's not the book's fault.

Hope you get to the writing today, Silver!!

Hugs Lu!

mslizalou said...

Enjoy! I loved Crave so much more than Covet. I'm reading Sherrilyn Kenyon's No Mercy and loving it! Have a great weekend everyone!

Unknown said...

I saw that you were reading Sherrilyn's book, and I actually cringed. I've had so many people tell me I need to read that series. And I'm sure I'd love it, but I just don't have the time to start another series.

However, I knew if you started talking about how great it was, that I'd end up getting it. LOL

Hope you have a great run tomorrow!!