Friday, April 30, 2010

What I'm Reading....

*gasp* It's not Lover Mine!!! Although, honestly, by the time this posts at 3:00 am, I will have finished this book and be on to Lover Mine. But, I'm still going to talk about My Wicked Vampire, by Nina Bangs.

I've had this book for a while, but it's just made it to the top of my tbr pile. It took me a little while to get into it, but now that I've gotten going, I'm having a hard time putting it down.

Here's the cover and details from Nina Bangs' website:

The Castle of Dark Dreams is just part of an adult theme park, right? The most decadent attraction in a place where people go to play out their wildest erotic fantasies. Holgarth isn’t really a wacky wizard, and Sparkle Stardust doesn’t actually create cosmic chaos by hooking up completely mismatched couples. And that naked guy chained up in the dungeon? No way he’s a vampire.

Wrong...dead wrong, as botanist Cinn Airmid is about to find out. It’s up to her to save the night feeder’s sanity, but to do that she’ll have to get close to the most dangerously sexy male she’s ever encountered. And one look in Dacian’s haunted black eyes tells her close will take on a whole new meaning with someone who’s had 600 years to practice his technique. Even a girl with a name that conjures up images of forbidden pleasure has a few tricks to learn from…

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!
Peace and love,
Alannah

2 comments:

mslizalou said...

I finished Lover Mine last night and it is totally one of my favorite books the WARDen has ever written. Z will always be my favorite, but loved JM & Xhex!

Have a great weekend everyone! I'm going to a book signing tomorrow for Gena Showalter and can't wait.

Luanna Stewart said...

Well, that sounds like fun! I may have to break down and try a vamp novel.

Have a fab weekend!!