Friday, January 22, 2010

What I'm Reading...


I've moved on to the second book in the Stephanie Plum series, Two For the Dough, but I'm also reading a craft book, "Writing the Breakout Novel" by Donald Maass.

I realized over the weekend that I need to completely rewrite the romantic suspense I've spent the past year working on. I'm a little frustrated, but a lot excited. I know it's the right thing to do, it'll make the story so much better and stronger, and can't believe it took me so long to figure it out.

To make sure I get it as strong as I'm capable of, I'm going through WTBN book and writing down all of his suggestions, and then making sure I have that element in my story.



So what about you? What are you reading?

I hope it's a great weekend!!

Peace and love,
Alannah

No comments: