Monday, May 13, 2013

SWEET DEAL!!!!


Boy, do I have a sweet deal for you!! I've been so incredibly blessed with the opportunity to participate in a box set with 5 amazing authors, many of whom I've idolized for years!!! What a dream come true for me!

The SINFULLY SWEET BOX SETcontains 6 FULL LENGTH NOVELS by Janelle Denison, Leslie Kelly, Rhonda Nelson, Marquita Valentine, Carly Phillips, and me!! The regular retails price for this box set is $5.99 (less than $1 per book), but for this week, you can get all 6 for $.99!!! Less than a $1 for 6 books... less than 17 CENTS per book!! How sweet is that?!!

The set is available through Amazon, B&N, iTunes, and Kobo!!!

Share this deal with your friends, they'll love you for it, or give it as a belated Mother's Day Gift... they'll love you for it! :D

Have a wonderful week!!

Peace and love,

Alannah

No comments: