Friday, August 31, 2012

What a Party!!!!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate my birthday yesterday! I'm still working my way through the comments (my next stop), but for those who didn't make it, I wanted to show you what you missed.

The guys from Parmalee (an awesome local band) managed to capture video evidence of the whole thing! ;-)

If you haven't registered for the contests yet (there's a total of 8), scroll down through the list and do so now. The first one (and possibly the 2nd one, after I post this) are on the next page, so you'll have to click the "See Older Posts" link at the bottom of the page to get to those.

You have until Noon (CST) today!!

Thanks again to all of the commenters and a giant, massive thank you to: Leagh Christensen (event organizer), Kallypso Masters, Sandra Sookoo, Janelle Denison, and Chris Almeida and Cecelia Aubrey.

Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

If your party was anything like that video you're going to need several days to recover. I hope you had a really great day.

Liz said...

Ah, that video brings back memories. But never mind about that. We had a great time yesterday and I'm sending out one more tweet about it this morning.

Unknown said...

Becki - I definitely need several days to recover!! I told Hubs I needed to work until noon today - finishing the edits for LAST CALL - and then we're taking the afternoon and tomorrow off.

I've got to start writing again on Kevin and Sam's story, so I'll probably dive back into that on Sunday. But today and tomorrow are recovery days.

Unknown said...

Liz - the guys wrote that song about our home town and all the wild parties that go on around here. LOL I didn't go to college here, but I'm sure I was attended at least one party similar to that one. LOL

I saw the tweet and replied. Damn...can you believe it?! Me, tweeting! :-D Thank you!!

Unknown said...

Oh! Based on the behind the scenes video and personal accounts from Son #1's boss (who was in Nashville for the video shoot), the "shoot" turned into a full-blown party, complete with the cops being called! :-D Its not a party until the cops show up!