Friday, January 14, 2011

What I'm Reading...



I got this book for Son #1 for Christmas. I figured he already had it, but when I saw it at B&N I had the strongest feeling that I needed to get it. Sure enough, he got it as soon as it was released, so I've decided to read it myself.

I've always been a Guns N Roses (and Slash) fan, and I'm a pretty curious to have the story behind it. And the heading along the top that says, "It seems excessive...but that doesn't mean it didn't happen," makes me even more curious. :) As a great heading should!

So what about you? What are you reading?

Have a great weekend!!!
Peace and love,
Alannah

1 comment:

mslizalou said...

I'm reading Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts. It is the final book in her Bridal Quartet series. So loving Malcolm and Parker and watching them fall in love.